Please leave your information and messages below and we will contact you in no time.
1. Conduct on-site investigations and collect relevant information for residential and commercial PV projects.
2. Provide technical support in the pre-sales process, including creating layout, rendering, construction design, and material list for residential and commercial projects.
3. Provide technical guidance and support for the construction of PV power plants.
4. Communicate with design institutes and power supply departments for access schemes and drawing reviews.
1. Bachelor's degree or above in Electrical Engineering, Power Engineering, Energy or related fields, with more than 3 years of experience in electrical or PV system design, and the ability to independently design commercial PV power stations.
2. Have a good understanding of the principles of PV systems, relevant PV standards, and shadow analysis of PV power plants.
3. Proficient in using software such as SketchUP to draw rendering of residential PV power stations.
4. Strong team collaboration, communication, and organizational skills.
1. Receive and entertain foreign customers, conduct business negotiations.
2. Responsible for the implementation and execution of the company's annual sales plan.
3. Handle customer inquiries, promptly respond to customer order requirements and questions.
4. Develop and maintain customer relationships, deepen existing customer resources.
1. More than 2 years of industry work experience, familiar with foreign trade processes.
2. Fluent in spoken and written English.
3. Proficient in international business sales product knowledge, providing reasonable solutions based on customer requirements.
4. Have experience in expanding international markets, good communication skills, and able to correctly understand customer needs.
5. Proactive work habits, excellent problem-solving skills.