Advantages of VHCON Steel Structure Factory Buildings
With the continuous development of modern technology, the requirements for the area of production factory spaces have gradually increased to accommodate synchronized operations between workers and machines. However, traditional building columns occupy a large area, limiting the utilization of factory space. In contrast, VHCON steel building company have gained favor among many enterprises due to their smaller column area, allowing for increased efficiency in utilizing factory space. With the increase in steel production, VHCON steel structure factory buildings have become a preferred choice for many businesses.
Steel structure factory buildings have sleek and modern lines. The color of the wall panels can be chosen according to requirements, and various materials can be used for the walls, providing greater flexibility. Due to the material and construction method of steel structures, they can withstand harsh weather conditions and require simple maintenance. Steel structures are suitable not only for single-story large-span buildings but also for multi-story or high-rise structures, such as factories, warehouses, office buildings, restaurants, sports arenas, large markets, and recreational facilities.
2. What are the advantages of steel structure factory buildings?
1) Wide application: Steel structure factory buildings are suitable for various single-story large-area buildings, such as factories, warehouses, and office buildings.
2) Easy construction: Steel structure factory buildings have simple construction and short construction periods. After the components are customized by the manufacturer, on-site assembly is straightforward, adopting an assembly-based construction method that is convenient and efficient.
3) Practical and aesthetic: Steel structure factory buildings have a sleek architectural design and a wide variety of exterior colors. The walls can be decorated using various materials.
4) Lightweight, high strength, and large span: Although the density of steel is higher than that of other building materials, it has high strength. Under the same load conditions, the self-weight of steel structures is light, making it possible to construct structures with large spans.
5) High fire resistance: When the surface temperature of steel is below 150°C, its strength changes minimally. After exceeding 150°C, its strength decreases significantly. Generally, fire-resistant coatings are applied to the surface of steel structures to form a protective layer, improving the fire resistance limit of the components. Of course, proper fire compartmentation and the use of fire-resistant curtains are also crucial.
6) Waterproofing: Waterproofing primarily involves preventing water infiltration through joints or gaps. To achieve waterproofing, seal washers are used at screw holes, and concealed fixing methods are adopted. Sealant or welding is used at the lap joints of panels, and it is best to use continuous panels to eliminate laps. Proper waterproofing treatment is done at each node.
7) Sound insulation and thermal insulation: Steel structure factory buildings can fill sound insulation materials (typically glass wool) inside the metal roof layer or apply heat-reflective coatings on the metal tile surface.
8) Ventilation and cooling: In general, for high-level factory buildings without high-power heat-generating equipment, low personnel density, no odors or dust generation, ventilation and cooling can be achieved by using roof fans and air towers. For taller and larger span steel structure factory buildings, it is advisable to install high-volume exhaust fans on the roof to exhaust indoor air to the outside, creating negative pressure indoors, and introducing a large amount of fresh air from the surroundings to generate air circulation for better results.